Monday 21 August 2017

In Nature nobody is alone


Mullein coming back from the ball..
I had a wonderful day at the Chelsea Physics garden yesterday. I really like to go there, as I  think that particular place is very healing and intimate. You have a lots of time to spend with each plant, is very cute and has been there since 1673. It started as an apothecary garden, with a purpose to train apprentices in the identification and use of medicinal plants. It's still a medicinal garden and you can walk around there feeling like you are going back on time, it holds a special energy and is near the Thames, a river I find quite interesting energetically.

Sweet peas 'painted lady' Delicate pleasures..

The first thing I thought when I got there for the first time was, why do I not know how to draw?! Because, It would have been an absolute dream spot for a botanical artist to get there and get inspired. 
I feel there is so much that nature can offer if we connect to her. It's so important to know what plants grow around you, what help they can give you, what help you can give them. Volunteering in a communal garden, support your bio region, the  bees, are just a few of the things you can do to exchange what plants give you, which,  if you don't know, just close your eyes for one moment, breathe in..breathe out.. did it feel nice? You are doing that thanks to plants. You won't be able to do that alone. Is like discovering that the world you live in has many  more friends and  you feel that you are not alone.

anemone Forsaken..


 I often feel like the world would be a much better place if people took nature example, I'm amazed when I look at how everything works in perfect harmony when I am in nature, everything exists, poison, death, decay, life, food, motherhood.. There is no deviation or judgement, nobody is pointing a finger against the Belladonna because is poisonous and grows near edible blackberries. They all have become someone ONE, and can live together. I love that, and I wish humans could do that in the right environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What have you been up to?

Hello everyone, and to whoever is reading this blog! I got really excited today, as a friend told me that she read all my posts and she mi...